Whether you are starting a new business, relocating to Danville or looking to grow your existing business, our goal is to help you find the resources and information that you need to succeed. This library provides businesses with guiding documents for the community, market analysis and regional business support tools.
regional business SUPPORT
Manage and grow your business more efficiently with assistance from local professionals.
- Contra Costa Small Business Development Center
- iGATE: Innovation Center dedicated to making the Tri-Valley the best place in the world to start and grow a technology company
- Danville Area Chamber of Commerce: Provides monthly small business enrichment classes.
- East Bay Score: East Bay Score offers free business mentoring, low-cost or no-cost business training, and numerous templates and tool to help you start or grow a business.
Businesses with questions about employment resources, can learn about connecting with employees, job training opportunities, and much more, through a variety of regional agencies.
- TriValleyConnect.org: job board features an abundance of technology and innovation career opportunities currently available in the region.
- Cal Jobs: serving employers who want to fill job openings and individuals seeking employment.
- East Bay Works: a public workforce development network
- Workforce Development Board Contra Costa:
Complimentary Human Resources Hotline
The Workforce Development Board of Contra Costa County (WDB) has partnered with the California Employers Association to provide Contra Costa County businesses with a NO-COST HR HOTLINE!
Call 1-888-599-7645 M-F, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, and click here to download the informational flyer.
CONTRA COSTA COVID-19 RESOURCE HOTLINE
Join us as we create a movement to support ALL of California’s small businesses – which define our neighborhoods and create economic vitality in California.
|We have partnered with industry leaders and small business experts to provide California’s small businesses with the tools and resources to help them adapt to the new marketplace and create in-person and online safe shopping experiences for us all.|