Illegal Dumping & Graffiti


Illegal dumping, such as garbage or a couch on the side of the road, can be reported through Danville Connect. Freeway on- and off-ramp maintenance, including removal of litter or illegally dumped items, is performed by the California Department of Transportation and work orders can be submitted through their online system


The quick removal of graffiti is one of the most effective deterrents of additional "tagging." You may report graffiti through Danville Connect for publicly-owned property such as street signs and public sidewalks. Freeway underpasses marked with graffiti can be reported to Caltrans through their online system.