The Oak Hill Park Community Center has 6,400 square-feet of space, and features a 2,484 square-foot ballroom with a deck overlooking the pond, a catering kitchen, and flexible meeting rooms. The meeting rooms can be configured to accommodate small, medium or large groups. An outdoor gazebo is perfect for a variety of uses and there is plenty of parking. The Oak Hill Park Community Center is available year-round for private parties, meetings and weddings.
There is also a beautiful green meadow nearby with a lovely view of a willow tree and the lake, perfect for an outdoor ceremony.
- 30 inch round cocktail tables (additional cost)
- 5 feet round banquet tables (Ballroom Only)
- 8 feet rectangle banquet tables
- Built-in sound system (Ballroom or Meeting Room AB Only)
- Drop down projector and screen (Ballroom or Meeting Room A Only)
- Wireless microphone