Photo Voltaic Systems
Solar power is encouraged in Danville. Design and install for systems need to comply with specific regulations and permits are required.
Building Permit Applications (PDF)
Photo Voltaic System Checklist (PDF)
Photo Voltaic Labeling (PDF)
Clean Water Program
Provides management of the Municipal Regional Permit and other requirements for keeping our creeks clean. This program facilitates meeting the requirements of the Clean Water Act and the Regional Water Quality Control Board.
CONSTRUCTION & DEMOLITION RECYCLING
To encourage construction and demolition recycling, the Town of Danville has adopted a construction and demolition recycling ordinance.
EV Charging Stations
Review the checklist of requirements for EV Charging Stations.
GREEN BUILDING resources
- Free web-based service for waste diversion and recycling tracking
BUILD IT GREEN
- Continuing education and networking for public agencies, non-profits, and building professionals
BUILD GREEN NOW
- Green building resources for the general public, design and building professionals, and public agencies
UNITED STATES GREEN BUILDING COUNCIL (USGBC)
- Extensive collection of green building resources: market research, publications, presentations, and links to additional resources
FLEX YOUR POWER
- Energy efficiency and conservation information for California
- Targeted to water conservation professionals, but freely accessible to the general public
EPA WATER EFFICIENCY PROGRAM
- Info and resources on how to use water more efficiently
EPA INDOOR AIR QUALITY
- Extensive info and resources on indoor air quality
- For Consumers: information on Indoor Air Quality concerns and tip sheets to help identify and reduce pollutants in the home
- For Builders: guidelines and Registered House Builder training for building homes with better Indoor Air Quality