Who do I contact to report a violation?

Smoking in a unit or in a common area would be a violation of both Town and HOA/ apartment regulations. Contact your property manager first. You may also call the Town of Danville, Code Enforcement Division, at 925-314-3361 to report a violation.

Show All Answers

1. What are the notification requirements for landlords?
2. What are the posting / signage requirements for landlords and HOAs?
3. What are the required lease terms for apartment and condo tenants?
4. What happens when a tenant breaches the smoking provision of the lease?
5. What if the property has no signs?
6. What is considered smoking?
7. Where can residents smoke?
8. Where will smoking be prohibited?
9. Who do I contact to report a violation?
10. Why ban smoking in multi - family housing units?