On Friday, November 25, 2022, several streets around downtown will be closed for the Lighting of the Old Oak Tree. This event is held from 5:15 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Please exercise caution as there will be heavier than usual pedestrian traffic.
The following closures will occur on November 25:
Between 1:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- A portion of the eastbound number one lane on Diablo Road between El Pintado Road and the Danville Oak Tree for stage installation.
Between 4:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- Diablo Road from Hartz Avenue to 50 feet east of the Danville Oak Tree;
- West El Pintado between Diablo Road and the south parking lot entrance for Community Presbyterian Church;
- Front Street between Diablo Road and the parking lot entrance of the Front Street Municipal Parking Lot;
- Prospect Avenue between the Clock Tower Municipal Parking Lot entrance and Front Street;
- Hartz Avenue between Linda Mesa Avenue and School Street;
- Northbound Hartz Avenue from Hartz Way to School Street.
Motorists are asked to use caution and expect delays. Parking is available on surrounding public streets and in all downtown Municipal Parking lots.
For street closure information, contact Lianna Adauto at firstname.lastname@example.org. A closure map is also available at danville.ca.gov. For event information, go to danvilleareachamber.com or contact the Danville Area Chamber of Commerce at (925) 837-4400.