Danville Press Release
Streets will close this weekend in downtown Danville for the annual Hot Summer Sundays Car Show. The Hot Summer Sundays Car Show combines classic cars with current models to create a family-friendly day of summer celebration in picturesque downtown Danville. The Car Show is held from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Motorists are advised to exercise caution as there will be heavier than usual pedestrian traffic.
Road closures for the event will run from 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Streets closed include:
- Hartz Avenue between Railroad Avenue and Hartz Way;
- Linda Mesa Avenue between Railroad Avenue and Rose Avenue;
- Diablo Road between Hartz Avenue and Rose Avenue;
- Diablo Road at Front Street, westbound direction;
- Local traffic access only between Front Street and Rose Avenue on Diablo Road and Front Street north to Linda Mesa Avenue;
- Prospect Avenue between the Clock Tower Municipal Parking Lot entrance and Front Street; and
- Church Street 50 feet west and east of Hartz Avenue.
Drivers may use Railroad Ave. or Front St. as alternate routes through the downtown area, and to public parking lots. Following the completion of the car show, crews will clean the streets and will reopen all roads no later than 5:00 p.m.
For more information, visit www.dhsscs.com. For road closure information, contact Program Coordinator Lianna Adauto at (925) 314-3309 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the Town of Danville website.