Danville Press Release
Summerfest Returns to Downtown Danville
Over 150 arts, crafts and food vendors will line Hartz Avenue over June 23 – 24, 2018 (10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.), as part of the annual Danville Summerfest. Bring the entire family to historic downtown Danville to shop for handmade crafts and wonderful art or discover a treasure in one of our local shops. Stay a while longer to savor a bite at a variety of local artisan restaurants. Sunday’s schedule will include a beautiful display of classic vehicles on East Prospect Avenue, a must see for the auto enthusiast.
For this event, the following street closures are scheduled from 2:00 a.m. Saturday, June 23, 2018 through 11:00 p.m. Sunday, June 24, 2018:
- Hartz Avenue between Diablo Road and Hartz Way
- Prospect Avenue between the Clock Tower Municipal Parking Lot entrance and the Veterans Memorial Building (Saturday Only)
- Prospect Avenue between the Clock Tower Municipal Parking Lot entrance and Front Street (Sunday Only)
- Church Street between Railroad Avenue and the entrance to the Village Theatre Municipal Parking Lot
- School Street between Hartz Avenue and Railroad Avenue.
Both Front Street and Railroad Avenue will be open to through traffic as an alternate to Hartz Avenue, and FREE parking is available in all municipal parking lots surrounding the venue, with no time restrictions during the event.
For more information on Summerfest, contact Community Events Program Coordinator, Lianna Adauto at (925) 314-3309 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the Town of Danville website.