Streets will close on Sunday, August 21, 2022, in downtown Danville for the Hot Summer Sundays Car Show. The Car Show is held from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Motorists are advised to exercise caution as there will be heavier than usual pedestrian traffic.
The following closures will occur from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.:
- Hartz Avenue between Railroad Avenue at Hartz Avenue and School Street;
- Hartz Avenue Northbound from Hartz Way to School Street;
- Diablo Road between Hartz Avenue and Rose Street;
- Prospect Avenue between the Clock Tower Municipal Parking Lot entrance and Front Street;
- Church Street west and east between Hartz Avenue and the Village Theatre Municipal Parking Lot.
Local traffic access will be between Front Street and Rose Street on Diablo Road and Front Street north to Linda Mesa Avenue. Free parking is available in all municipal parking lots surrounding the venue, with no time restrictions during the event. Following the completion of the car show, crews will clean the streets and all roads will reopen no later than 5:00 p.m.
For more information, visit www.dhsscs.com. For road closure information, contact Program Specialist Lianna Adauto at (925) 314-3309 or email@example.com.