Republic Services Single-Family Residential Customers
2022 Holiday Tree Collection
Republic Services Christmas Tree Collection 2022 (PDF)
Your pickup will be on the same day as your regular garbage service but by a separate truck.
Leave trees at the curbside on the same day as your regular garbage collection day, of your assigned week.
Customers in the cities and unincorporated areas of Danville and Walnut Creek, plus Alamo, Diablo, and Blackhawk.
Customers in the cities and unincorporated areas of Lafayette, Moraga, and Orinda.
Customers who missed prior tree collections.
AFTER Jan 21
Cut and place in organics cart with lid closed; or call (925) 685-4711 for an on-call, organics-only cleanup
- Remove lights, ornaments, tinsel, and trimmings from branches before placing at the curbside.
- Leave trees at the curbside on the same day as your regular garbage collection day during your city’s tree collection week
- Cut in half all trees that are 8 feet or over in height.
- Flocked trees can be collected curbside for a fee or be included in your once-a-year on-call garbage cleanup, but must be scheduled in advance. Call (925) 685-4711. If cut to fit inside with the lid closed, flocked trees may be placed in your black landfill cart.
- Do not leave stands (whether plastic, metal, or wood) on the tree. Trees with these items still attached cannot be picked up.
- Do not leave lights, ornaments, tinsel, or other trimmings on the tree.
Collected trees will be composted.
Call customer service with any questions (925-685-4711).