The deadline for the first round of applications for the Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grant Program will be extended until January 13, 2021.
The program, which officially opened December 30, experienced high traffic – receiving thousands of completed applications. However, due to the high traffic, some businesses may have had trouble accessing the application. Adjustments to the program’s website have been made and the application period has been extended to ensure that all interested applicants have the opportunity to apply. The Round 1 application deadline has been extended from January 8 to January 13, 2021, at 11:59 p.m.
This grant program is not first-come, first-served, nor a rolling approval process. All applications will be reviewed following the now extended application deadline. The funds will then be disbursed as originally planned to avoid any possible delay to small business owners receiving their grants.
From December 30, 2020, to January 13, 2021, the California Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grant Program Round 1 will be accepting applications for grants ranging from $5,000 - $25,000 to underserved micro-businesses, small businesses, and non-profits throughout the state struggling under the pandemic shutdown.
The Danville Business Assistance Program has released a checklist for the application process (see link below). If you meet eligibility requirements, we recommend that you prepare to apply ASAP. Most questions can be answered at https://careliefgrant.com/.
California Relief Grant Program and Application Guide 12/28/2020 (PDF)
- Application Certification for Businesses - CRG CA COVID RELIEF GRANT (PDF)
- Application Certification for Non-Profits - CRG CA COVID RELIEF GRANT (PDF)
- Application Guide for Businesses - CRG CA COVID RELIEF GRANT (PDF)
- Application Guide for Non-Profits - CRG CA COVID RELIEF GRANT (PDF)
- BAP - Grant Application Checklist for Businesses - CA CRG COVID RELIEF GRANT (PDF)
- BAP - Grant Application Checklist for Non-Profits - CA CRG COVID RELIEF GRANT (PDF)