October 3, 2019
Dublin Public Library Community Room
200 Civic Plaza, Dublin
Dublin, CA 94568
Assemblymember Bauer-Kahan will host a free workshop with resources and information for the Tri-Valley small business community.
Small Business Workshop hosted by Assemblymember Rebecca Bauer-Kahan
Thursday, October 3, 2019
You will learn best practices including:
• Business plan development
• Access to capital and money management
• Regulatory compliance
• Hiring and retaining employees
With special presentations by:
• Tri-Valley Chamber of Commerce Alliance
• Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development
• Office of Alameda County Assessor Phong La
• Alameda County and Contra Costa County Small Business Development Centers
• Alameda County Workforce Development Board
RSVP at a16.asmdc.org/event/20191003-small-business-workshop
SPACE IS LIMITED SO PLEASE RSVP NO LATER THAN SEPTEMBER 30TH.
For questions please contact Assemblymember Bauer-Kahan’s office at (925) 328-1515.