August 24, 2021
Danville Senior Center: Hall C
115 East Prospect Avenue
Danville, CA 94526
Free! Pre-registration required. Reference Barcode: 29266
Buzz Session - 2021 Simple Self-Care Practices During Stressful Times
Tuesday, August 24, 2021
Sponsored By: Hillendale Home Care
Audience: 55 +
There are many things in life that we cannot control. Yet how we perceive and react to stress is critical in helping us maintain a healthy body and mind. Attitude is everything! If we change our attitude and foster a positive outlook on life, it is possible to flourish even in the most challenging times! Whenever possible, try to replace negative thoughts with positive thoughts.
This webinar will help you learn how to:
- Make small changes in your daily routine that can make a big difference.
- Develop a positive attitude and healthy coping practices.
- Stay healthy while living under quarantine
- Practice relaxing exercises
- Manage your health at home with the help of remote monitoring
- Take control of managing everyday stress in your life.