Danville Farmers' Market
The Farmers’ Market operates from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. at the Railroad Avenue Parking Lot.
The Town of Danville partners with the Pacific Coast Farmers' Market (PCFMA) to manage the vendors and overall operation of the Danville Farmers' Market.
THE FARM FRESH CONNECTION: A TASTE OF DANVILLE
Some of Danville’s best chefs have partnered with the Pacific Coast Farmers’ Market Association (PCFMA) to develop a one-of-a-kind “Taste of Danville” publication, featuring unique and delicious recipes using locally-sourced ingredients. Discover how Danville chefs incorporate great regional ingredients into their popular dishes and share their enthusiasm for changing seasonal produce from our Northern California farmers. Learn more about the suppliers at the farmers’ market and the chefs behind your favorite Danville entrées, sides and desserts and why locally-sourced, seasonal ingredients are so important to them.
Scaled Back Farmers’ Market Reopened
Safety Protocols and Guidelines for Scaled Back Farmers’ Market:
- Reducing the number of vendors to a maximum of 32 stalls (less than half of regular market).
- No entertainment, hot food, etc. will be available so as to discourage lingering.
- Limiting capacity for market entry with social distancing markings throughout the market.
- Requiring face coverings to be worn for all customers, vendors and staff. No entry will be allowed into the market without a face covering.
- Establishing key entry and exit points to the market with appropriate staging areas for customers should the demand volume exceed the social distancing queuing within the market area.
- Hand washing stations and hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the market.
- Vendors will be placed over 10’ apart from each other and customer traffic will be organized to flow in a one-way direction.
- Aisle widths will be doubled in size to further increase spacing and allow for greater social distancing.
- Only farmers can touch and bag products. A separate person will take payment for produce.
- Appropriate social distancing signage will be posted along with other necessary market signage to manage customers and market operation.
- Additional market staff will be on site to manage customer staging, lines within the market and monitor social distancing compliance.
For more information, contact Economic Development Manager Jill Bergman at (925) 314-3369 or email@example.com.
Get the freshest seasonal fare at the Danville Certified Farmers’ Market. You’ll find fruits and vegetables direct from local farmers, along with fresh-cut flowers, bedding plants, fresh breads, and delicious specialty food items you can eat in the market or take with you to enjoy at home. It’s the perfect place to stock up for the week, or shop al fresco while socializing with friends.
Visiting the Market
The Farmers’ Market is open Saturdays year-round, rain or shine, from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Railroad Avenue Municipal Parking Lot, located at the corner of Railroad and Prospect Avenues.
For the last twenty years, the Pacific Coast Farmers’ Market Association (PCFMA) has served as the Town’s approved operator of the Certified Farmers’ Market in Downtown Danville.
merchant at the market
Danville based businesses or members of the Danville Area Chamber of Commerce are eligible to host a booth at the Farmers’ Market by signing up for this program through the Danville Area Chamber main office at (925) 837-4400. Space is limited.
For more information about the market and to meet the farmers at your local market, visit PCFMA’s website.
Follow the latest information from Danville’s Farmers’ Market