Tennis reservations are currently being accepted. Please review the information below.
There are four (4) different tennis courts in the Town of Danville that we can accept reservations:
- Diablo Vista Park
- Osage Station Park
- Monte Vista High School**
- San Ramon Valley High School**
**Please note: Monte Vista High School and San Ramon Valley High School Tennis Courts are available to the general public Monday - Friday after school hours and all day Saturday and Sunday.
Tennis Courts Operating Hours:
Hours of Operations:
Diablo Vista Park
Sun – Sat 8:00 am – 10:00 pm
Osage Station Park
Sun – Sat 8:00 am - Sunset
Monte Vista High School
During School Year:
San Ramon Valley High School
During School Year:
If the tennis courts are not reserved, people are allowed to use the courts at a first come, first serve basis. If at any time, people are waiting to play, the time limit for play is 1 hour or 2 consecutive sets. After that, we do graciously ask you to let the people waiting on to the courts to play.
The Town of Danville has four different courts in the Town for you to enjoy playing Tennis and are available for reservation. Courts that have not been reserved are available for walk on use. Please refer to the Reservation Board located at each site. Schedules are updated weekly.
For reservations from March 2023 to August 2023, below is our schedule of when applications will be accepted along with the classifications.
- Government: Agencies serving the Town of Danville including Contra Costa County, San Ramon Valley Fire Department, state agencies, branches of the military, etc.
- Non-Profit: Groups include schools and non-profit, non-restrictive, clubs, civic, religious or service organizations with 501(c) status. A copy of the letter granting your organization non-profit status from the IRS or Secretary of States office is required.
- Resident (registered non-profit address must be within incorporated Danville Town limits.)
- Individuals or Other Groups: Individuals or groups who do not meet the criteria listed above.
- Resident (individuals must reside or own property within incorporated Danville Town limits; Groups must have membership made up of 51% incorporated Danville residents.)
- Commercial: Group: Groups are those connected with a business or commercial venture who use the facility for events such as product demonstrations, business or recruitment meetings, staff or training meetings, etc. Does not include sales of goods and services directly to customers.
- Residents (Business address must be located within incorporated Danville Town limits.)
February 13, 2023 AT 8:30 AM AND NO EARLIER
GOVERNMENT GROUPS, RESIDENT NON-PROFITS, RESIDENT INDIVIDUALS, AND OTHER GROUPS will be allowed to register at this time. Please note that applications WILL NOT be taken prior to 8:30 AM on February 13, 2023. If you have submitted your applications at any time prior to 8:30 AM, it will not be entered into the cue. Approval can take up to five (5) business days and notification of application status will be e-mailed.
February 21, 2023 AT 8:30 AM AND NO EARLIER
*Due to the holiday on Monday, February 20, non-resident registration will begin the next business day*
NON-RESIDENT NON-PROFITS, NON-RESIDENT INDIVIDUALS AND OTHER GROUPS, AND COMMERCIAL will be allowed to register at this time. Please note that applications WILL NOT be taken prior to 8:30 AM, February 21, 2023. If you have submitted your applications at any time prior to 8:30 AM, it will not be entered into the queue. Approval can take up to five (5) business days and notification of application status will be e-mailed.
You can come to the Danville Community Center (420 Front Street, next to the Danville Library) to drop off your application or you can email it to email@example.com. We are processing applications based on the time it was timestamped. We will be reaching out if the requested time is unavailable. If you are a Non-Profit, you will need to provide a copy of your organization’s 501(c)(3).
Please NOTE the information below:
- We reserve the right to cancel any reservations due to COVID-19 guidance changing.