Historic Submittal Requirements
Adequate documentation is essential to provide a complete understanding of the work proposed. Applicants are encouraged to work with Town staff before a project is designed and an application is submitted. The final submittal requirements could vary, but may generally include the following:
- Completed application form (including any historical information about the site).
- Payment of fee in effect at the time of application submittal (payable to the Town of Danville).
- Site photographs (Polaroid’s are okay) showing topography, vegetation, existing and adjacent structures, and views of and from the site.
- A Site Plan drawn to scale, showing the existing and proposed conditions including adjacent development patterns (5 copies).
- An Architectural Drawing, drawn to scale (5 copies).
- One reduced set of the Site Plan, Architectural Drawing, and Landscape Plan (reduced to 11” x 17”).
- Elevations showing relationship of proposed building(s) to adjacent structure(s) or existing Heritage Resources (photographs with the proposal superimposed may be included).
- A material sample board no larger than 2’ x 2’ mounted with samples of exterior materials to be used showing type, texture, and color o Historic information, photographs or other documentation relating to the historical merits/significance of the site.
- A Structural report.
- A Detailed demolition plan (drawn to scale).
- Other such data as may be required.